This article will help you improve the accuracy of the transcription by introducing some "best practices".
In order to achieve the best accuracy and quality for your transcription you should:
- Speak clearly in all uploaded video/audio
- Have a dedicated recording device like a microphone condenser, lapel mic, etc.
- Ensure your account is set to transcribe your content in the appropriate language (See Profile Settings > Transcription)
- Avoid speaking too quickly
- Avoid having multiple people trying to speak at the same time
- Avoid mumbling or using run-on/fused sentences
- Avoid echoing/noisy rooms
- Avoid wind noise/background noises